Accelerated Medical Billing & Coding Certification
Our Accelerated Medical Billing & Coding Certification Training Program…
Prepares candidates to sit for the AAPC National Certified Professional Biller (CPB) & Certified Professional Coder (CPC) certification exam.
24 Week Accelerated Medical Billing & Training Coding Certification Program
The student will learn principles of medical coding related to the three main code books: CPT®, ICD-10-CM Code Set, and HCPCS Level II. This course is recommended for anyone who is preparing for a career in medical coding for a physician’s office and strongly recommended for anyone who is preparing for AAPC’s CPC certification examination.
This course introduces the student to health insurance and reimbursement. In this course, the student will become familiar with:
- The health insurance industry
- Legal and regulatory issues
- Differences in reimbursement methodologies
16 Week Medical Coding (CPC) Certification Training Course The program will instructional methods used include reading assignments, practice exercises, interactive video/audio lectures, chapter review tests, and final exam.
- Practicode is a web-based training program allowing new medical coders to gain the confidence of coding 660 cases in a variety of specialties.
- To learn more about Practicode, click here (https://www.aapc.com/practicode/)
- Completed at your own pace, we recommend 5 Weeks
Professional resume created by our partner, Project Resume, click here to learn more.
All Materials Included:
- 2021 Textbooks (Included)
- 2021 Medical Coding Training: CPC®; AAPC; AAPC Publisher
- CPB & CPC Exam Voucher included
- AAPC Student Membership Included
- 2021 Medical Coding Training: Practical Application CPC®; AAPC; AAPC Publisher; Required Code Books
2021 Coding Books (Included):
- CPT® Professional Edition (2021 year), AMA Publisher
- ICD-10-CM Code Set (any publisher)
- HCPCS Level II (2021 year)
- Recommended Supplies (Not Included): Highlighters, Medical Dictionary, Small Tabs
- High-speed Internet connection with Blackboard supported Operating System & Web browser
- Adobe Flash Player
- PowerPoint Viewer